Monday, August 31, 2009

Final day - Or let's hope so

I think it's time to bring this blog to a close. I went surfing again Sunday and then did some suicide sprints when I got home later to practice spinning on my left leg, the day before that I bicycled, the day before that I ran probably somewhere around 3 miles, the day before that I cycled again, etc. So I'm somewhere close to back to normal. Returning to soccer might be up next, unless I get any good at surfing and move to the coast. My knee cap still doesn't track entirely properly when I'm moving from a straight-legged position to bending. But I think that might subside over time.

So thanks for reading. Both of you. If anybody stumbles upon this site while they're considering ACL reconstruction or has any other questions about the knee or wants to send me free cash money, drop me an email.

DJ Darwin will take us out:

1 comment: