Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 145 - Tour de Knee


I rode my bike about one hour today. I only planned to go for about 40 minutes, but I was inspired by Lance Armstrong's amazing performance today at the Tour de France (For those who don't know, the 37-year-old guy erased a 40 second lead in the team time trial and missed donning the yellow jersey by just thousandths of a second).

So when I hit 40 minutes, I rode on. My knee felt OK at that point, so it seemed like a good idea. On the way back though, my knee was starting to ache a little, mostly around the bursitis area. It feels a little stiff now, but mostly OK. This may have been a bad idea, but we'll find out tomorrow.

Before I left, I rolled the hell out of my vastus lateralis. That seems to help, so I'll do more of that tonight. And hope that the knee feels pretty decent in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment