Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 163 - Passed the test

Yesterday, I had my final one-legged hop test for my knee. I passed with flying colors. So I'm now cleared to resume all activities. Even soccer. I'll have to slowly ease into soccer, maybe just some running on a field first, dribbling a ball, shooting, etc. And I still need to strengthen my VMO, but all in all this was great news. But just to show the universe likes to keep things on an even keel, I was later stung by a wasp on my good knee. I have no idea why he stung me. I wasn't bothering him at all. It wasn't too bad though. It's a little sore and itchy today, but nothing I can't manage.

Anyway, I celebrated my test-passing with a beer. And since I missed the Thursday song, here's one to make up for it:

No comments:

Post a Comment