Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 96 - Beach redux


I spent the weekend at the beach. I don't know if it was the tape or the beer that helped my knee, but either way it felt pretty good. As promised, here are the photos of the tape job on my knee.



Not sure if you can tell, but the tape consists of one strip across the knee cap, which serves to push the knee cap towards the inside of my leg. There's another strip that attaches to the bottom of my knee cap, loops underneath it and then swerves up the inside of my knee. This helps rotate my knee cap clockwise (if you're looking at it(this may get confusing if you're looking at the photo because it's reversed; the photo is of my left leg, but it looks like it's my right leg)). I did quite a bit of walking at the beach, but my knee felt pretty good. So hopefully the tape is doing its job.

No comments:

Post a Comment