Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 97 - I run


I didn't have time to post about it but I took the knee out for a spin last week. It wasn't far, but it felt ok. I ran about 20-30 yards on the way to the gym. Then on the way back, I ran about 15 yards or so. The knee felt pretty good. And it didn't seem to be any worse for wear the next day, so I think that's a good sign.

My physical therapist didn't think it was a good idea, but I kind of ignore about half of what she says since most of what she says involves chastising me for not icing my knee, which, as I've already posted about, does nothing and is a waste of good frozen water. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to start plyometrics. I don't know what that means but it seems to have something to do with jumping on a trampoline. And probably ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment