Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 133 - I run, I bike, I take a photo


Today, I biked about 21 minutes. It felt mostly OK on my knee. Going uphill is still a problem because it causes too much stress and force on parts that are still healing. After that, I tried going for a 20 minute run. But I stopped after about 13 minutes because my knee was feeling raw. I think I've been pushing it maybe too much lately.

I've been taking a day off in between runs, but I've also been walking a lot in addition to running. So I may not have given my knee enough time to rest and recuperate. I'll lay off it tomorrow and maybe go for an easy bike ride in a day or two.

After the bike and run, I went for a walk and took the photo posted here. I have no idea who did the mural or what it represents, but it must mean something. The thing on the left appears to be a peep, but I'm not sure who the guy on the right could be. Sort of looks like Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler, but I don't think he's ever worn a bowtie. Taken all together --Steven Tyler in a bowtie on stage with a peep-- it must be saying something deep and meaningful, but I'm not sure what.

No comments:

Post a Comment